In compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (SPI) Rules,
We will need your information discussed in this policy if you would like to purchase our products and services. If you do not wish to provide this to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, that you may be interested in, or to tailor our offering to your particular requirements.
What types of information we collect and how?
We may collect both PII (Personal Identification Information) and Non-PII from you in verity of ways including but not limited to when you visit our website, registered/sign in with us (through our website, mobile application or through registration form which may be a hard or soft copy), any device provided by us, over the telephone or through the subscription of newsletters, updates, etc or through other activities, services, features or resources available in our website. You may be asked for PI information that, includes
• Name includes Surname and first name
• Email address
• Postal address
• Phone number
• Date of birth
• Govt. identification details include Adhar or Pan details
• Payment details
• Vehicle information that includes registration details
• Vehicle identification details that include any number, engine or chaises number, make, model,
variant, manufacturing year
• Driving License details
• Lifestyle and other information’s
You may visit our site anonymously. We will collect your PII only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide PII, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities or service-related activities.
We may collect your Non-PII about whenever you interact or use our website.
• Browser name
• Location of the user
• Type of computer using by you by means of connection to our website/mobile application includes operating systems, internet service providers, IP addresses, or the information of similar nature.
of some parts of the website or application.
How we use your information:
Your information will help us
• To respond more effectively to our customer service request and support needs
• To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website
• To improve our website based on your feedback and information
• Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement with our business
• Anticipate and resolve any issue with services provided to you.
• We may use the information you provide about yourselves when placing an order (We will not
share this with outside parties except to the extent necessary)
• To send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
• To send periodic emails pertaining to their orders, responding to users query, If you opt in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that include offers, product or service information, company news, updates, etc. (you can opt-out from our mailing list any time)
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and other security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, distribution or disclosure of any of your PII and data stored on our website.
Sharing your personal information:
We may share your information submitted to us to public authorities, service providers, vendor, business partners, our group companies, insurer, co-insurer, re-insurer, insurance brokers and banks without obtaining your prior consent in the following circumstances:
• When it is required by law or by any court or by any Government agency or authority to disclose for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation including cyber incidents or for prosecution or punishments of offenses for complying with applicable laws and regulations.
• We propose to share this information within our group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information’s on its behalf in order to underwrite your policy and or process your claim. We also ensure that these recipients of such information agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other confidentiality or security measures.
• We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use your personal information on the website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of your interest.
• We may share your PII and Non-PII information with our partners, service providers, or vendors to assist and service you and to process your claims. We will process your PII based on our
legitimate interest and/or comply with our legal obligations.
• We will transfer your data in case we acquired by or merged with another company or we do a joint venture with other companies.
How long do we keep your information?
We will retain your information for ten years from the date the policy ends unless a longer retention period is required or as permitted by law or only for the purposes for which it was obtained.
Links to other websites:
Changes to this policy:
policy periodically and become aware of the modification.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this site, you agree to accept this policy and terms of services. If you do not agree to this policy and the terms of services, please do not use our website/Application. Your continued use of this website/Application following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How can you reach us:
If you have any queries about how we use your personal data, you can contact us by email or by post.